OSRS QUEST GUIDE: CLOCK TOWER
MEMBERS/FREE TO PLAY
None, but beware of roaming Level 53 Ogres that may attack you
- Bucket of water
Food, if you're low combat level
- 1 Quest Point
- 500 Coins
QUESTS UNLOCKED AFTER COMPLETION
START OUT BY...
1. Speak to Brother Kojo in the Clocktower, located just south of East Ardougne. He tells you the clock has broken down and that the townspeople don't know what time it is. He needs you to help fix it.
2. Go into the room in the south and climb down the ladder.
3. You'll find yourself underground. Follow the path north until you get to the room with four coloured squares on the floor.
4. Take the northeast door and then keep going east until you come to a chamber alight with fiery flames. The black cog should be lying there. Use your bucket of water on the cog so it'll cool down and you'll be able to pick it up.
5. Retrace your steps back to the ladder (where you first entered underground) and you'll see the clock spindles. Use your cog on the black coloured one and it should say that it fits perfectly.
Note: If it doesn't say that, it means you're on the wrong level. Make sure you didn't climb up the stairs and out of the dungeon.
6. Go back to the room with the four coloured squares on the ground and take the southeast door this time. Follow the path until you see the Ogres. The red cog will be on the ground so you can grab it.
7. Retrace your steps back to the ladder and climb out of the dungeon, onto the main level (same level as Brother Kojo). Use your red cog on the red coloured clock spindle. It should say that it fits perfectly.
8. Now run out of the Clocktower and head northeast to the south of Ardougne Zoo (don't go inside the zoo). You'll find a ladder just south of the camel fences. Climb down.
9. Follow the path all the way until you find the blue cog. Grab it and return to the Clocktower.
10. Once at the Clocktower, take the stairs up to the 2nd floor. Place your blue cog on the corresponding blue coloured spindle. It should say that it fits perfectly.
11. Go back downstairs, down the ladder and back into the dungeons. Go to the room with the four coloured squares again. This time take the northwest door.
12. Follow the path. You will see a branching path that goes north; ignore it for now but make note of it.
Keep going all the way west until you see a bottle of rat poison on the ground. Pick it up.
13. Now remember that branching path? Take it now. (If you've returned to the four coloured squares room, you've gone too far).
Keep following the path until you see two red levers on the wall. Pull both of them, once each. The doors to the room full of rats should now open up.
14. Go into the rats' room and use your rat poison on the food trough. Give it a few seconds and then the rats will all die.
15. The door to the west should now be open. Go in and pick up the white cog.
Then take the ladder in the room. You'll be taken outside.
16. The ladder will lead you outside. Just run southeast a little bit, back into the Clocktower.
Take the stairs up twice until you reach the third floor. Place the white cog on the white spindle, and it should say it fits perfectly.
17. Now go back downstairs and speak with Brother Kojo. He'll reward you for your help.
Congratulations, you've completed the Clock Tower quest!