OSRS QUEST GUIDE : DRUIDIC RITUAL
MEMBERS / FREE TO PLAY
COMBAT REQUIREMENTS / OPPORTUNITIES
None, but if you're low combat level, beware of Level 22 Skeletons & Level 19 Suit of Armor
- Raw bear meat
- Raw beef
- Raw chicken
- Raw rat meat
- 4 Quest Points
- 250 Herblore XP
- Access to Herblore skill
QUESTS UNLOCKED AFTER COMPLETION
- Eadgar's Ruse
- Heroes' Quest
- Jungle Potion
- One Small Favour
- Recruitment Drive
START OUT BY...
1. Go to the Druids' Circle, located just north of Taverley and talk to Kaqemeex. He tells you about the altar in Varrock and asks you to see Sanfew.
2. Go to the herblore shop located in Taverly, climb the stairs to the 2nd floor and speak to Sanfew. He'll tell you that he needs four different raw meat (bear, beef, chicken, rat) for a ritual, and that they must be dipped into a Cauldron of Thunder.
3. Keep going south of Taverly until you find the dungeon entrance (stairs leading into a hole, surrounded by a grove of dead trees). Enter the dungeon, and if you're low combat level, beware of Level 22 Skeletons and Level 19 Suit of Armour roaming about.
4. Ignore the monsters and keep heading north until you see a gate on the east. Open the gate and go in to find the Cauldron of Thunder. (If you are attacked by the Suits of Armour at the gate, just ignore them).
5. Use your 4 raw meat on the cauldron until each of them turns a light blue.
6. Return to Sanfew and give him the dipped meats. He'll thank you and ask you to see Kaqemeex again.
7. Return to Kaqemeex to claim your reward. Congratulations, you've completed the Druidic Ritual.