OSRS QUEST GUIDE : LOST CITY
MEMBERS/FREE TO PLAY
- Level 31 Crafting
- Level 36 Woodcutting
Ability to defeat a level 101 foe without armor and weapons.
- Teleport runes/Jewelry teleports (if your home teleport is depleted)
- Prayer potions
- 3 Quest Points
- Access to Zanaris
- Right to wield a Dragon longsword
- Right to wield a Dragon dagger
QUESTS UNLOCKED AFTER COMPLETION
- Fairy Tale I
- Heroes' Quest
- Lunar Diplomacy
- Recipe for Disaster
START OUT BY...
1. Head southeast from Draynor Village until you find some NPCs gathered around a campfire. Talk to the Warrior and trick him into revealing why they're all camped there. He'll tell you that they're looking for the mythical city of Zanaris, and that they're searching for a leprechaun in hiding.
2. A little bit to the northwest of the encampment is a bunch of trees. Right-click them until you find one that says "chop tree" instead of "chop down tree". When you try to cut the tree, Shamus the leprechaun will jump out. Talk to him and ask him about Zanaris and he will tell you about the Dramen staff.
3. Go to the Draynor bank and bank everything except your knife. Withdraw the items you need to take on a level 101 spirit. You cannot bring weapons or armor because you'll be heading off to Entrana. (For those who've never been, Entrana is a peaceful isle and the monks will not allow visitors to step foot on the island if you have weapons or armor on you). Bring good food, runes, prayer potions, or unfinished arrows/unfinished bow/bowstring. Also don't forget to bring something to teleport away with (or if your home teleport is charged, you can use that as well).
4. Head to Port Sarim and talk to the monks located at the north of the docks. Have them take you to Entrana. If you're trying to sneak weapons or armor aboard, they won't take you and you'll have to bank them.
5. Once on Entrana, head north until you reach the dungeons. The monk standing nearby will warn you of the dangers of entering, and that if you do, the only exit is to the Wilderness, level 32. Climb down the ladder.
6. Once in the cave, keep going until you find some Level 25 Zombies. Kill them until one of them drops a bronze axe. Pick it up and wield it.
7. Now head in deeper and run past the Level 92 Greater Demons. Head into the room in the south.
GET READY FOR YOUR BATTLE WITH THE LEVEL 101 SPIRIT.
8. When you attempt to cut the Dramen Tree, the spirit will emerge and attack you.
(a) Melee -- use your bronze axe as your weapon, turn on prayers, and eat your food when needed
(b) Ranged + Magic -- You can stand in the safe spot to attack. There is a safe spot south of the Dramen tree, between three mushrooms.
9. Once you've defeated the tree spirit, chop the Dramen tree and receive a Dramen branch. Use your knife on the branch and make a Dramen staff.
Tip: You can make additional dramen staves so you won't have to come back if you lose one.
10. With your Dramen staff in your inventory, you can now home teleport out of there, jewelry teleport, or go back to the Greater Demon room and take the door to get to Level 32 Wilderness.
I recommend you teleport to Lumbridge if you can.
11. Go to the Lumbridge Swamp and find the small shack (located in the middle of the Swamp). Equip your Dramen staff and enter the shack. You will then be taken to the lost city of Zanaris.
Congratulations, you've finished the quest.