Head to the Keldagrim Mine Entrance using fairy code d°k°s or teleport to Camelot and walk north.
|Difficulty / Length||Experienced / 60 minutes|
Hidden away from the fearsome trolls and the roaming Fremennik, the dwarves delve deep beneath the mountains in search for the ore they need to support their home of Keldagrim. One dwarf in particular, however, has for years been trying to crack open a rock that seems to be impervious to any material that he's tried on it. Convinced that solving the riddle of the rock will lead him to unimaginable wealth, he has spent the later part of his life on just this lump of stone. Help him out, but take care you don't end up in a tight spot!
|Quest / Skill requirements||
Green text = obtainable during the Quest
1. Upon entering the Keldagrim mine enter through the crack between the two dwarf statues
2. Speak to the Dwarven Ferryman and give him 2 coins to travel across the river.
3. Once you have crossed head to Dondakan's Rock by following the yellow line on the illustration below.
4. Speak to Dondakan and select the following:-
- "Why are you firing a cannon at a wall?"
- "So why are you trying to get through the rock again?"
- "Sounds interesting"
- "What do you need me to do?"
5. Head east across the bridge then south, pass the small campfire and speak to the Dwarven Ferryman to return to the other side.
6. Exit the dock and walk north. This time speak to the Dwarven Boatman and ask to travel to Keldagrim.
Arriving at Keldagrim...
1. Head out of the Black Guard H.Q. and run directly east until you reach the southern path. Go south and enter the Palace.
2. Speak to the Dwarven Engineer (located near the anvil symbol on the map). Rub your Combat bracelet and teleport to the Monastery.
3. Walk south and then go south-west to the southern buildings on Ice mountain. Speak to Rolad near the buildings.
4. Click through all the dialogue then head down the ladder outside the building.
5. In the Dwarven Mine you need to obtain three pages by completing these tasks:-
|Search the mining carts|
6. Go back upstairs, speak to Rolad and select these options:-
- Ofcourse (lie)
7. Keep and read the book that he gives you.
Returning to Keldagrim...
1. Head back to Dondakan in the way explained previously and select the following options:-
- "What have you tried so far?"
- "What else did you try?"
2. Use a 1x Gold bar with any furnace to make a Golden gnome ball.
3. Head back to Dondakan and select these options:-
- "Maybe we should set up another cannon?"
4. Use the Golden gnome ball on Dondakan.
5. After the cutscene select the following chat options:-
- "So you want to... fire me into the rock?"
- "I can't argue with that, shoot me in!"
6. Head back to the Dwarven Boatman and travel to Keldagrim.
7. Head to the West side of Keldagrim (to the Dwarven Engineer) with 3x Gold bars and use one on an Anvil to make a Golden helmet.
8. Read all of the Dwarven lore book.
9. Teleport to Camelot and walk directly east until you reach the ladder. Go down.
10. Speak to Khorvak in the bar area who will ask for a Dwarven stout. Take one from the table and give it to him to retrieve a schematic.
11. Click 'assemble' on the schematic that Dondakan gave you. You must now line each of the schematics up so they match with the original:
12. Return to Keldagrim and bank everything. Retrieve combat gear, a pickaxe, some food to kill a CB 75-125 foe and equip your Golden helmet.
13. Go back to Dondakan with the schematics and ask him to shoot you into the rock.
14. Mining 15 pieces of gold ore will reduce the foe's combat level from 125 to 75 so mine 15 pieces of gold at this point. You have 8 minutes to mine the gold and defeat the foe.
15. After obtaining the gold pieces, walk west and jump through the wall of flame.">
16. After the cut scene one of the following foes will appear:
Arzinian Avatar of Magic - This foe appears if your highest combat stat is a melee stat; use your protect from magic prayer
Arzinian Avatar of Ranging - This foe appears if your highest combat stat is Magic; use your protect from magic prayer
Arzinian Avatar of Strength - This foe appears if your highest combat stat is Ranged; use your protect from melee prayer
If you are close to dying, take your Gold helmet off to be teleported back out of the rock.
17. Once you have defeated the foe you will be teleported out. Speak to Dondakan to complete the quest.
Congratulations! Quest Completed!