|Starting point||Walk east outside of Varrock, take a left in the fork in the path. Follow the path and open the gate. Walk south-west, staying close to the fence, until you reach Launa.|
|Difficulty / Length||Novice / 20 minutes|
A rift in the ground has opened up releasing all manner of strange monsters into the lands near the Digsite. A sorrowful mother waits at the top of the rift for her long lost son, who has been missing for 25 years. You can journey down into the rift for an adventure full of twisted monsters all created from the mind of a young boy driven to madness through incarceration.
|Quest / Skill requirements||
Green text = obtainable during the Quest.
Must be able to defeat level 45+ monsters.
1. Teleport to Varrock Square and walk on the east path. Take a left in the fork in the path. Follow the path and open the gate. Walk south-west, until you find Launa near the fence.
2. Speak to Launa and agree to look for her Husband and Son then use the Rope on the Rift in the ground.
3. Go to the north-western corner and take a weapon from the Weapon rack. Equip it and use it to kill an appropriate monster. Repeat this until the Rage level indicator bar is full.
|Weapon Name||Used to kill..|
|Anger sword||Angry unicorn|
|Anger spear||Angry bear|
|Anger mace||Angry giant rat|
|Anger battleaxe||Angry goblin|
4. Head east and exit through the white portal.
Room of Fear
1. In this room search the dark holes on the walls. Some will contain Fear reapers (level-42). Kill 5-7 of them until your character says he/she is not scared anymore. Now enter the Black hole (which now appears white) located near the centre of the west wall.
Room of Confusion
1. In this room you will find a series of Confusing doors. Enter any door and kill the genuine Confusion beast which will be the one that takes damage. Once killed a Confusion door will disappear so keep finding and killing the genuine Confusion beasts until one door remains.
2. Once there is one remaining door click on it to exit.
Room of Hopelessness
1. Kill 5 Hopeless creatures. Each one needs to be killed 3 times. If using a poison weapon, note that the poison effect will wear off after each kill.
2. After completing the above, cross the Bridge of Hope.
1. Tolna (level 46) consists of 3 heads that fire a Ranged attack and deal poison. Enable protect from Ranged and drink your anti-poison where appropriate. Kill each head using a Ranged or Mage attack.
2. Once defeated, speak to Tolna to return to the surface. Talk to him again to receive your reward.
Congratulations! Quest Completed!